International Program at FEB UB is aimed to target students to have broader views of an International practices and experiences. Since the beginning of the program oﬀered, the students were asked to have international exposure. The Program is called as Overseas Academic Program (OAP).
OAP is academic activities which aim to provide students with understanding and experience of trans-national academic, cultural and business traditions in the surrounding university partners.
- Class Lectures
- Multi Cultural meeting and gathering
- Library access
- Information technology Lab visit and access
- Business practices visit (surrounding the university partners)
- Case studies lectures
- Indonesian Students– Association of the University partners (if any)
- Leadership and presentation in the university partners
Based on the OAP exposure, all the International students are asked to join OAP as one of requirements to be graduated at the FEB UB. The students are obliged to submit daily activities OAP by the time they return to Indonesia.